2011年3月14日月曜日

memory like an elephant

I believe many people thought about their loved ones after the big earthquakes.
I was worried about my sister and dogs most but also questioned myself that who will tell my feeling for my loved one.
I had a same kind of experience in 3 years ago and I have this fear again.

Don't.
I always appeared suddenly and laughed and cried in front of you.
Felt like I'm living in fantasy but all the dramas we had were memorable.

To reply your last Email, I want to ask you
"Why don't you come?, Why couldn't you come?".

Anyway, thank you for such a touching love letter.
love you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hiii how are you? i'm going to follow your blog now...
    I'm brazilian,living in japan!!! and i have a question for you: do you still speak portuguese? haha u can reply to me in portuguese if you want! i like your blog!!! I want to watch this movie now!!!Is it good?

    返信削除