2010年4月30日金曜日

Blood type

sakura firecracker. Sakura comes out from firecracker!

I just found out that many of my friends born in April by holding b-day party this year.
The pictures below are the b-day party which I had recently.

Otaki and Takayuki's b-day party at Soma Cafe in Shibuya.
(B-day boy Ken was also supposed to come!)



My high school friend's Sawako and Anna's b-day and Yaeko's graduation party at Yoyogi uehara "Dish".(B-day girl Midori was also supposed to come too!)
Japanese girls are crazy about each blood type's character that everytime we all talk and analyze about their boyfriend's blood type. The company that I used to work also loved talking about blood type.
I dont know how many times I told people that my blood type is "O-positive" .

In general, definitions of type O's character are,

-Rough

-Extreme faddiness

-Tend to be group with O-positive

I cant remember other definitions but there are definitions for other blood type as well.
Type AB: difficult and unique
Type A: very picky and neat
Type B: do things at their own pace and moody
I am not that into blood type talk but I always find it funny when I tell people about my wierd sate or bad memories with my boyfriend and ask me "What is his blood type?"

It was also funny that I once told to my co-worker that I dont know the character of each blood types and not interested at all, and she answered "Its because you are O-positive person!".
Thanks for explaining my personality.

I still dont believe all those rumors of blood type but I believe "Blood type Diet".

Type O's food

-No carb(I guess for all the blood type)

-Beef and Fish

-No beans, white food or drinks(yogurt, milk)

This is hard for me but since I got one month free before the trip to Brazil I decided to follow this diet. Will see....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿