2010年10月18日月曜日

Amazing W Girls


photo via W magazine
Not only I didnt find any connection between art and Kim but also W magazine and Kim fans.
Anyway it is better than no one speak about the cover.
My favorite cover of past W magazine is Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's cover by Steven Klein.
W Magazine 2005 July Issue





Photographer:Steven KleinPictures via W Magazine
(To see more photos click the link above)
This photoshoot was for the ad of "MR. AND MRS. SMITH" but Brad was divorced in this year and had rumor about relationship with Angelina.
However they kept secret about their relationship in that time so it was interesting that they shot this photos with many kids.
The background of this photoshoot is about 60'S American Family.
Oh, and Claude from TRACE magazine told me that September issue of Wmagazine cover was YAYA DACOSTA who is my favorite finalist of ANTM cycle 3.

Cover Models:Yaya DaCosta, Jennifer Lawrence, Greta Gerwig,
Kat Dennings, Jessica Chastain, Emma Roberts, Zoe Kravitz, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Photographers:Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Martin
As you see the cover there are many other girls and I guess people are more interested in Emma Roberts the niece of Julia Roberts, and Zoe Kravitz the daughter of Lenny Kravitz.
Emma Roberts and Zoe Kravitz
Yaya Dacosta
Cycle 6 is now playing in Japan at FOX life channel and US had just finished cycle 14 . Although cycle 6 sounds like long time ago the dramas and cat fights are always same, also there are mean religious girl and always says "god won't forgive a person like you" which barely happen that kind of conversation in Japan so I enjoy watching American girls fight.
Yaya Dacosta from America's Next Top Model
Cycle 3(2004)Second Episode
Yaya was wearing "RESPEITO" T-shirts on the show to tell girls that they have no respect to eachother.
I get her point but I was always thinking, why Portuguese....?
then Claude solve my question, Yaya went to Brasil before.
and so do Claude! He loves Brasil so much that spend his new year eve in Rio.
mmmm I'm jealous :D!
Good news! TRACE Brasil Issue is coming on November!
Hope I can announce about this again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿