2010年10月24日日曜日

Meeting Diane Pernet at 404 Not Fashion Reception party

Went to Fashion/Film/Art 3 days event "404 Not Fashion" reception party on Thursday.
Diane Pernet was also showing the films from ASVOFF and I had a chance to attend to photo session berfore the party.


Her voice was very soft and elegant the way she speaks.
She wrote me down the brands and countries of her accessories when I asked her what she was wearing today.
I will keep this note as her autograph!!!!
While I was talking with Diane, Torii Miyuki(Japanese comedian) was interviewing Yuta Hiraoka and IMALU about their films directed by Miho Kinomura.
After the interview, Torii Miyuki came to Diane and asked for picture!
Black and White. Completely opposite colors! Amazing shots!
There are also pictures on Diane's blog ASVOF too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿